TIMBERCREST HOME BUILDERS
Timbercrest Home Builders services the
NEPA and surrounding areas.
Our team strives to provide customers and home buyers with the very best experience and a stress-free understanding of the home building process. From the beginning, our design professionals assist our customers in building a new home, putting on an addition, or upgrading and renovating an existing home.
We believe the process of building a home should be just as exciting, satisfying, and rewarding as moving into your new home. Our all-inclusive process enables customers to build a superior home, enlarge current home, or create additional spaces at a price that is within their budget.
CAN YOU AFFORD TO BUILD CUSTOM?
People perceive building a
custom home to be beyond their budget. Here at Timbercrest Builders we prove it to be incorrect. A well-built Timbercrest custom home can be priced better than an existing home and it is built exclusively around you and your family lifestyle. We will build unique, personalized and affordable home to unlock the joys of home life like non other. Contact our design specialists for more information
HOME WILL BE DESIGNED FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE.
HOME WILL BE LOCATED WHERE YOU WANT.
HOME WILL BE MADE EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU.
HOMES BUILT TODAY TO MEET TOMORROW'S NEEDS.
HOMES ARE STILL A SOUND INVESTMENT.
HOME WILL BE BUILT AROUND YOUR BUDGET.
HOME DESIGNED TO LIVE EFFICIENTLY.
WHY TIMBERCREST HOME BUILDERS
We are dedicated to providing a fun, trustworthy and creative experience. We do this by providing:
• References and examples of completed projects and/or works-in-progress for you to evaluate the Timbercrest Experience
• Free of charge site analysis to help you find a perfect property for your home and guidance on proper home placement
• A custom plan from your conceptual ideas, our designs, or inspiration from leading architectural firms
• A clear budget and preplanned scheduling with milestone projections
• On-site meetings to discuss and implement design preferences and modifications
• Personalized design assistance with customized electrical plans, cabinetry layouts, and guidance with interior and exterior color selections, where applicable
• Follow up after move-in and proactive punch list management
• 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials plus, for
new homes, a 10 year insurance backed structural warranty